PELLENC Landscape Maintenance
Easy-to-handle, lightweight pruning shears, with maximum pruning speed
With the latest innovative technology, the Vinion pruning shears are not only the lightest on the market, but also the least expensive in their category.
Suitable for vine growers seeking lightness, comfort, easy handling, and accuracy, the Vinion provides breakthrough technology designed
to meet every need. With two different battery systems to suit the type of work required, the Vinion works fast and efficiently.
VINION 150 BASICS:
- The lightest pruning shears on the market: 1.5 lb.
- 150 lightweight battery (1.86 lb), carried on a belt attachment or in a pocket.
- High-performing motor: 93% efficiency.
- Enough battery life to operate for an entire day.
- The PELLENC-Pradines cutting head enables powerful penetration into wood.
- Replacement of the blade with no tools.
- Optical trigger for natural, accurate control of the blade half-opening.
- Least expensive on the market in its category.
- Easy maintenance (lubrication).
- Slim, comfortable, oval handle. Suitable for right and left-handed use.
- Adapts to your pruning style thanks to its range of cutting modes.
- Compact and easy to handle right-handed or left.
- Optical trigger for instinctive and progressive control of the blade half-opening.