PELLENC Landscape Maintenance
The 3rd generation blower, lightweight and powerful
Weighing approximately 5.6 lbs, and with a patented design, the Airion 3 blower is easy to use and durable in any climate conditions.
Designed to meet professional demands for reliability, power and efficiency, the Airion 3 blower can also be used for several hours without fatigue or tension, especially in the wrist. Quiet and powerful, it is effective in an urban setting, near sensitive areas, and in parks and gardens.
AIRION 3 BASICS:
- The tool stays perfectly balanced during operation, regardless of the speed.
- The lightest hand blower: Approx 5.6 lbs with the actual weight of the cable held in the hand.
- Maximum MSD (musculo-skeletal disorder) prevention by maintaining the vertical axis from shoulder to wrist while working.
- Angled suction to overcome the swing phenomenon and reduce the strain on the user.
- IP54 sealing protects the tool from dust and rain.
- The tough magnesium alloy turbine body optimises its service life.
- Tough PP copolymer intake and outlet hoses, for greater impact resistance.
- Unrivaled power, 541 cu ft per min/141 mph wind speed on turbo setting.
- Four interchangeable nozzles for different uses.
- Optimal balancing ensures user comfort when working for long periods.
- Remaining battery power displayed by pressing on the speed selector switch (1 to 4 LEDs).
- Six hours run time on the UliB1500 battery.
- Angled suction cuts the noise pollution for local residents.
- Only 79 dB.
- Can be used in populated areas at any time of day.